VSP, Optum Health, Spectera, Davis Vision, EyeMed, Superior Vision, Vision Benefits of America, United Health Care, BCBS, Medicare, Medicaid, Cigna, Aetna, and Neighborhood Health. This list is constantly changing so please contact our office for the most up to date insurance list.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately- then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your vision care today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments. CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000.
No-Interest Payment Plans
- 3, 6, & 12 month plan options [Click for Details]
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options [Click for Details]
- For procedure fees from $1,000 to over $25,000
- 11.90% interest rate
- Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you may receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.